Petronas Urania 5000E 15W/40 (20LITRE)
- Brand: Petronas
- Product Code: Petronas Urania 5000E 15W/40
- Availability: In Stock
- Safety Datasheet:
PETRONAS URANIA 5000 E 15W-40
PETRONAS Urania 5000 E 15W-40 is formulated with ViscGuardTM to effectively guard against engine silent killers (engine deposits: soots, ash, deposits and varnish), preventing abrasive wear and oxidation to maintain optimal oil viscosity. This helps in extending engine life and reduces the total cost of ownership.
PETRONAS Urania 5000 E 15W-40 is suitable for all types of heavy duty diesel applications including modern, high-output, low emission engines fitted with emission control systems using DPF, SCR, DOC and EGR technologies. It is also suitable for new and old turbocharged and naturally aspirated diesel engines, both on-highway and off-highway, running on low or ultra-low sulphur diesel and bio-diesel.
Note: Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle
Features and Benefits
- Maintains oil at optimal viscosity levels, delivering optimal lubrication to prevent unplanned breakdowns.
- Excellent control in deposit build ups, delivering optimum fleet’s engine performance
- Effectively combats high concentration of soot build ups, critical to prevent loss of vehicle horsepower.
- Reduces acidic levels leads to corrosion, making your fleet engines more durable and longer life.
- Outstanding protection for emission after-treatment systems such as DPF and DOC with low ash additive system.
- Longer oil drain capability, especially with ultra-low Sulphur diesel fuel.
Specifications and Approvals
PETRONAS Urania 5000 E 15W-40 is a premium lubricants that meets and exceeds below performances:-
Meets or Exceeds the requirements of:
API CJ-4/ SM
ACEA E7/ E9
Has the following builder approvals:
Detroit Diesel DSF93K218
Cummins CES 20081
Mack EO-O Premium Plus
Deutz DQC III-10 LA
MTU Type 2.1
Meets or Exceeds the following builder requirements:
CAT ECF-3/ ECF-2/ ECF-1-a
Scania Low Ash
* All technical data is provided for reference only.
Health, Safety and Environment
This product is unlikely to present any significant health and safety hazards when used in the recommended application. Avoid contact with skin. Wash immediately with soap and water after skin contact. Do not discharge into drains, soil or water.